Monday, July 15, 2013

Glamorous ME.... well...

Me at 175-177lbs

Me at 160lbs

Taking pictures of just me was pretty awkward.  Isaac told me that next time we should all take pictures together.  I think I agree with him.  I needed somebody to play off of... I just didn't know what to do all by myself all on my own.  I'm pretty happy with my weight loss.  It's possible that I could have done this on my own but I believe that 1.  It would have taken A LOT longer  2.  It would have been more difficult... as in... instead of losing 12-14s in a few weeks, I would have been running around and working out with all that extra weight on my body... trying to run, trying to do Yoga Melt down, trying to keep up with Shed and Shred... and it would have been more difficult and maybe even a little discouraging... maybe even easier to cheat and eat in a way that wouldn't be good for my body.




Pretending to kiss Josh, as if he were in the picture with me, I really needed somebody else with me in the picture

sweet and sassy, cause I am sweet, but sassy

This is how I felt inside, the whole photo shoot, what do I do with my body!!!!

What I really like about this diet is that it's a gradual change and focus to being healthy... instead of tackling all the health changes we need to make, all it once, it does it in steps

*Step 1
Make the decision to get healthy  now and prepare yourself for the changes you'll need to make

Step 2 
Reach a Healthy Weight
(Take Shape for Life with Medifast is an amazing way to lose the weight and lose the weight fast)

Step 3
Transition to Healthy Eating
Transition from the Medifast meals to following the healthy guidelines of the Take Shape For Life on your own, talk to your free Health Coach to know how to balance the correct amount of calories for your lifestyle
And increase your physical activity

Step 4
Learn Habits of Health
Like how to sleep better
Develop a good support system to keep you on track
Continue your work on keeping in motion or exercise

Step 5 
Optimize Health for your age
You're walking or weight training at least 30 minutes a day (you can do more)
You're effectively managing stress and organization


Step 6
Living a longer, Healthier Life
You are reaching for Ultra Health
You are learning energy control
You are learning to protect brain function
And you continue working with your support system and your free health coach to reach ultimate health

*(this information was taken from the Habits of Health Lifestyle pamphlet)


4 comments:

  1. Andrea you look marvelous, you really do darling. Do you know what show that is from? But seriously you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I don't know the movie. I feel like I should, I can almost here the person saying it... I looked it up even and all I could find was a song by Billy Crystal with the lyrics... you look marvelous darling, you really do. So, now, I'm burning with curiosity and need to know.

      Delete
  2. *wolf whistle*

    More beautiful than the day I met you. ;)

    ReplyDelete