Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Take Shape For Life #1 testimonial

This is a testimonial of how Take Shape For Life works.  If you would like more details, email me.  hillsraliveajw@gmail.com

David lost 205 lbs!



*Results vary.
Typical weight loss on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan® is 2-5 lbs per week for the first 2 weeks and 1-2 lbs per week thereafter. The success story represented in this advertisement lose weight through Take Shape For Life®, a Medifast support program.
Eyes followed me on the airplane as people silently hoped that the morbidly obese guy wasn't going to sit next to them. Chairs broke under my weight. I split a pair of 62" pants before a business meeting and had to miss it because I couldn't find a store that carried my size.

I was depressed. I attempted to lose weight a dozen different ways. I would lose 25 pounds, at most, before returning to my heaviest weight - or more. I was completely illiterate about food and overwhelmed by contradictory advice and claims.

I had become a bystander in my own life, so I decided to make a commitment to myself. Medifast came into my life when I was ready to take a leap. I took a permanent marker and wrote my weight at the time and my goal weight on a wall in my living room. I committed to losing the weight so that I could go sky diving! I added my daily weigh-ins to track my progress.

With the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan, I knew that I was receiving balanced nutrition. I started to distinguish physical hunger from emotional hunger. A friend supported me as a Health Coach. I lost a total of 205 lbs and have been taught the skills I need to maintain a healthy weight for the rest of my life.

I share my story with others in hope that they will be inspired to take control of their bodies and lives. After losing weight, I was offered a promotion that I had wanted for seven years. I also took the biggest leap - from an airplane! I was able to go sky diving - my ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment